About Forté Pharma
Forté Pharma is a certified pharmaceutical laboratory established in Monaco in 1999 by Founder and expert in Nutrition, Dr Yann Rougier, who is also a top consultant for professional athletes in various areas (soccer teams, ATP World Tour tennis players, Formula 1 car drivers). This laboratory’s product range includes food supplements, medical devices and medicines.
Forté Pharma is
- A specialist in food supplements and a leading brand for slimming
- A key player in the Energy and Beauty segments.
- A team of hundreds of employees including 80 in France and Monaco.
- An annual turnover of over 30 million €.
- An international company active in more than 20 markets.
- A laboratory belonging to Reig Jofre, the 5th Spanish Pharmaceutical company with over 150 million € sales.
- Established in Lebanon since 2007
- Marketed by Mersaco SAL
- Available in pharmacies
Forté Pharma’s Mission
“HELP EACH ONE OF US TO PRESERVE AND IMPROVE OUR OWN HEALTH”
FORTÉ PHARMA Laboratories offer unique formulas that work « on our core needs » such as well-being, health and beauty.
Dr Yann Rougier,
Founder and Expert in Nutrition
Forté Pharma’s products help treating:
- Dietary imbalances and deficiencies
- Overweight disorders and metabolic abnormalities
- Exhaustion and chronic pain
- Excesses of stress and nervous tension
- Accelerated tissues ageing
- Dietary & atmospheric pollution and several allergies
- Nervous fatigue and sub-depression
- Degenerative disorders
Solutions with formulas of natural origin
Forté Pharma Laboratories have developed their expertise through science and technology but with a constant respect to regulations. Their products indulge the synergistic combination of different ingredients of natural origin. Yann Rougier also compares this formulation to a Lego® set:
“Every nutrient represents a Lego piece and it is the assembly (according to a certain very specific scheme) that will allow the different Lego pieces to represent a known form. This is the same for the Forté Pharma dietary supplements”.